Found in boxes, gyms, and homes across the world, the classic Assault Bike laid the foundation for the reputation that this fan bike now posses. The Assault Bike can work for the beginner or pro —no matter their sport, body type, or ambition.
While fan bikes have existed for nearly half a century, modern advances in their design and function have made them increasingly in-demand among military personnel, pro and college sports teams, competitive cyclists and sprinters, and high performance athletes from the cross-training ranks.
The resistance adapts to your own output, and the bike’s multiple, custom seat adjustments make for a more comfortable, customized ride. The key: you set your own pace.
- LCD Hi Contrast screen outputs: Watts – RPM -- Calories – Heart Rate -- Distance – Time – Odometer – Interval Training (Tabata and custom)
- 4 Adjustable leveling feet
- Sport seat with steel pop-pin lock for easy adjustments
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame eliminates side-to-side movement
- 27" diameter steel fan
- Square-tapered drivetrain design
- Industrial powder coating for durability
- Reinforced pedals and crank
- 20 sealed cartridge bearings, utilized in every pivot
- Max user weight 300 lbs